Monday, August 25, 2008

The New Sea Nyphm

Thought it would be a good idea to post some pictures of the 72 hour, re-furbish the boat pictures. Yes the Sea Nymph is now sexy, sporting its new 12 coats of Hunter Green Aluminum Non-Fouling paint, and primer. I would recommend to anyone who is thinking about painting a boat, to think about doing something easier, like mountain climbing !!:):) The finished product makes it worth the 10 days of pain! Who wants to go boating??? I Do I Do:) I also forgot to take pictures of the boat hanging from the support beam in our car port, for ten days while I painted it. It was very redneck!





























.


















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, your boat is the shit! Great Job you REDNECK! The 22th party was AWESOME!

Jenn said...

i would much rather mountain climb than have to spend 10 days painting a boat! Sounds like you worked your BUTT off! It looks gorgeous!

CCan't wait for my first trip in the sea nymph. Maybe Christine can teach me to ski. I am BAD BAD BAD.

I need Christine to teach me fearlessness...

amo said...

Love the Nymph and its new coat of paint. I cannot believe it took you that long. Geesh. Its a nice green.

When can we go boating? I think you need to drive it up here to Cincinnati...