Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun Nitro & Beer Weekend!

This Friday Chris, Dad, Christine and I went to Gateway Raceway to breathe some Ch3NO2! It was the funnest weekend we have had since having 12 earthquakes in one day. As you can see in the picture I was teaching Chris how not to pass out and cry will breathing Ch3No2! This was his first time and he was amazed!





Why is Dad laughing so hard? We may never know:)


One of the coolest parts of the weekend was the brewery! We didn't plan on going to the brewery, but we had some extra time because of the rain. Chris suggested that we go to the Anheuser Busch brewery tour. It was an awesome tour and the best part was free beer at the end!!













I have to say, definitely the fastest weekend ever:)

















More fun pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know why he was laughing and I will never tell! WOW looks like a fun day. Why was I not invited?

Anonymous said...

I WANT FREE BEER!

amo said...

WOW! That does look like a FUN, FAST weekend! I am glad you had fun. Dad laughs hysterically all the time. Its sorta his thing. Mom's too.

Jenn said...

awesome. i would love to tour a beer factory. Glad you had some good CH3NO2 pics for your CH3NO2 bloggy.

Jenn said...

when do we get the "Christine had a birthday" post?